Try 1Password for free today and see for yourself why The Guardian ranks us as one of “The best Android apps of 2014”.
– Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
– Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
– Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
– Log in to websites with a single tap
– Protect your vault with a single Master Password
– Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
– Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
– All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
– Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
– View attachments added from PC or Mac
– Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
– Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
– Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
– Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
– Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
– Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
– Organize your items into Folders
– Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: _http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: _http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at [email protected]
7.1.BETA-8 (build #7010008) – released 2019-02-08
From getting started with 1Password memberships to tagging your items like a pro, we’ve added some great new features in our 7.1 beta releases! We’re eager to share these fantastic improvements with everyone, so we’ve applied one more coat of polish in this update to give it that release candidate shine. Please give it an extra round of testing this weekend and let us know if you find any issues. We’ll keep an eye out for your feedback in the forums and on Google Play!
Edit tag icon is now visible in All Vaults mode.
Updated the Emergency Kit to the latest version for 1Password accounts.
Revised wording for Google Play subscriptions, Emergency Kit and item actions.
Updated localizations from our fantastic translators on Crowdin.
Tags changes made on other devices weren’t updated in the item list.
Vault content wouldn’t display when unlocking using Fingerprint Unlock after a 1Password account was removed.
Crash that happened after de-authorizing your device or deleting your 1Password account.
Fingerprint Unlock was disabled for the standalone Primary vault after signing out of a 1Password account.
Vault switcher sometimes displayed All Vaults incorrectly in the vault list.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked