Overview: THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED AD BLOCKER!
AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your device from malware.
Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!
AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps
Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you’ll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.
Why choose AdGuard?
Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
Cares about your privacy
We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you’ll never want to go back.
version 3.0.157 from December 25, 2018
* [Feature] New UI for landscape orientation: #2335
* [Feature] Refresh the file picker UI: #2327
* [Fix(regression)] Cert is not moved to the system store: #2360
* [Fix(regression)] [Filtering log] Don’t hide filters button when the search field contains a text: #2372
* [Fix] Add RCS messages app to the default exclusions list: #2402
* [Fix] DNS requests blocking does not work in the latest nightly: #2391
* [Fix] FilteringLog switch UI issue: #2413
* [Fix] Minor issues with the sidebar nav menu: #2396
* [Fix] Navigation header is transparent for taps: #2408
* [Fix] Start time is missing for DNS requests in the Filtering Log: #2410
* [Fix] Toast notification in HTTPS filtering appears when the https filtering option is enabled: #2404
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM features Unlocked