Requirements: 2.3.3+ | URET PATCHER
Overview: The most powerful multi track audio and MIDI recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio and MIDI interfaces (*), virtual instruments(*), editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more! Record your voice, guitar, piano or any other audio source or create beats and synth tracks using a piano roll or external MIDI keyboard
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Drum pattern editor
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont packs
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Free trial version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.aemobiledemo
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device’s mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either a USB audio interface or a headset.
* Added MIDI remote control support: control the mixer, instrument ADSR controls and transport using a USB MIDI controller.
* 15 new soundfonts from Digital Sound Factory are added to the SoundFont shop, including the original sounds of the E-MU Proteus hardware modules!
* Added presets function to Toneboosters Compressor, DeEsser and Gate.
* Improved handling of multiple USB MIDI devices
* The instrument selection dialog now displays folders.
* and more..
This app has no advertisements