Overview: BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
– Light theme!
– 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
– 11 Color accents.
– 8 Extra Now Playing Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, samplingrate and format.
– Customizable crossfading
– Screen Always on option.
– Screen rotation lock.
– Change the Library startpage.
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
– Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– White widget theme.
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– Change notification text color and background.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as Big list.
– Custom 4×1 Widget transparency.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Show queue position in widget.
– Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
– Hide any of the Sliding pages.
– Sort Artist albums.
– Developer love!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the Free version before you buy. Make sure everything works good and you are satisfied with it.
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
– You can uninstall the Free version after installing EX version.
BlackPlayer standard features:
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
– Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lockscreen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
20.45 – December 2
– Added option to show Playlists or Genres on Play Now page, default disabled (tap on top ‘PLAY NOW’ title to activate this).
– Design update to ‘Play Now’, ‘Recently Added’ and ‘Search’ pages and some other pages.
– Fixed graphical glitches with thumbnails, use ‘Delete Thumbnail images’ in Metadata Settings if you still have this.
– Added ‘REVERB’ sound effect! Can simulate playing in a room or hall.
– Added ‘Next Folder’ and ‘New Random Album’ as ‘Auto Add Tracks’ mode.
– Added multi Share! Found in all Multi-select and in Folder long press dialog.
– Added Multi-tag edit, available in all Multi-select pages. Only works for ‘BlackPlayer Custom Library’.
– The overflow button while Multi-selecting in the main ‘TRACKS’ list now works again.
– Changing Song Genre was not working for BlackPlayer Custom library, now works.
– Viewing Most played tracks from ‘PLAY NOW’ page now shows the Play count.
– Opus, m4b files are now included in the Scanning, but the Metadata is not read.
– Text of the bottom navigation are now hidden, can be re-enabled in Interface Settings.
– Added option to use Rounded corners on small tracks lists, found by tapping on the main title ‘TRACKS’.
– Added option to change Shuffle mode from Google Auto.
– Translation update.
This app has no advertisements
https://douploads.com/2bx9uotfyf0g https://upload4earn.org/z6f9m6jibo5b https://uploadev.com/fh4tr7lus16k