– Grouping recordings by date
– Auto email (Pro)
– Auto delete old recordings
– Marking recordings as important so they don’t get auto deleted
– Multi select, delete, send
– Displaying contact name and photo
– Excluded numbers
– Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
– Password protection of recordings
– Lots of recording formats
– Ability start delayed recording
– Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
– Dropbox integration (Pro)
– Google Drive integration (Pro)
– WebDAV integration (Pro)
– FTP integration (Pro)
– And many more…
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg, 3gp, mp4, wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.
Please check with local laws related to call recording in your country
– Fixed Cloud uploads for OneDrive issue. Please re-connect.
– Removing Cloud uploads for Gmail in order to comply with new Gmail Policy. You can use AutoEmail. See https://goo.gl/axVUpW
– Added Edit Number function for preparation for March 2019 Call Log permission removal. See https://goo.gl/ASwzd2
– This version of ACR still has call log permission. Please test Edit Number function.
Mod Info: Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed;
Drive Cloud works;
This version of ACR still has call log permission;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements