Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Stay fit – track distance, average speed, burned calories and much more during running, cycling, walking, rollerskating and other sports and fitness activities.
✔ Fast and user-friendly app.
✔ No registration needed.
✔ Small size (below 10MB).
✔ All for free.
– Application uses Android device GPS to track your activity.
– Track your progress live on map.
– Use TTS (Text To Speech) to get voice information about workout duration, distance, speed, burned calories, pace and more.
– Set workout goals (time or distance) to improve your stamina.
– Use dark view in the evening or during strong sun exposure
– Share your activities on social networks (Facebook, Google+ etc.)
– Browse workouts history (+ store application data on GoogleDrive).
– Check workouts statistics – compare your results in daily, weekly and monthly intervals.
– Customize workout dashboard to display information most important to you.
– Add activities to schedule to create reminders.
– Android Wear support
– Import/export workout to GPX format
– Track activity: running, cycling, hiking, nordic walking, rollerskating, kayaking, rowing, skateboarding, skating, snowboardingand more.
Added 12-minutes interval for messages.
Added indicators: speed in movement and pace in movement.
Added in workout summary infrmation “in movement time”.
Improved TTS messaging.
Updated translations: Dutch, Czech.
Many smaller improvements.
● Pro features Unlocked
● Analytics Disabled
2.2.x: (+bug fixes)
– add activity manually (History > Add (+) button > Manual entry)
– added setting “Show over lock screen”
– intervals and charts improvements
– export improvements
– added tcx/gpx import from external apps (like from file manager)
– improved background operations and memory usage
– partial translations for Latvian and Korean, updated other
– other smaller fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
More Info: credit sserratty