This credit card manager arranges your credit card information in a simple way and reminds you of important due dates. Optionally you can record transactions to keep track of your credit card usage.
– Simple design
– Works offline
– Due date reminders
– Record transactions
– Statement/outstanding balance estimation
– Mark payment as settled
– Shows statement/due/next due/cut off dates
– Sort cards by longest interest-free period
– Annual fee waiver reminder
– Backup/Restore feature
– No need to worry about online account being hacked
– Manage categories [Pro feature]
– Personalized currency symbol [Pro feature]
– Pattern lock [Pro feature]
– Add recurring transactions/installments [Pro feature]
– Attach photos in transactions [Pro feature]
– Monitor credit limit [Pro feature]
– Compare interest rates [Pro feature]
This credit card manager is made with the user in mind.
Quick demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYvxXIjdY4
Note: As the credit card manager works totally offline, the information presented depends solely on the information provided. If you want to see how much is charged per card you’ll have to manually enter and update each transactions just like any expense manager.
– [Pro version] Note: Google no longer allows SMS permissions to be used by apps that uses it as a side feature so ‘Monitor SMS for transactions’ feature is removed. I will continue to file an appeal but for the time being, when you receive a transaction SMS press and hold the SMS so it is highlighted and use the menu buttons to do a ‘Share’ to this app and it will still pre-fill all the transaction details for you as before.
This app has no advertisements