Keep track of your tips as well as delivery addresses, customers, and much more.
If you like Delivery Tip Tracker Free, you’ll love the Pro version!
• Comprehensive order history. View orders, stats, and tip maps by day, week, month, year, or all-time.
• Customer history. View a customer’s previous orders, average tip amount, and more.
• Choice of day or night theme. Also an option to automatically switch theme based on time of day.
• Export order history data to a spreadsheet.
• Back up and restore order history data.
• “Nearby orders” feature shows you how a given tip stacks up against others in that same area.
• Track your hours worked throughout each shift and see extra stats like earnings per hour and orders per hour.
• Track your odometer readings for each shift.
• Enter multiple store addresses and easily switch between them before starting a shift.
• Enter tips using voice or by a speedy touch interface.
• Retrieve delivery location and driving distance automatically by GPS or by manually entering address.
• View various stats like average tip, earnings per mile driven, orders per hour, and lots more.
• Use voice or touch to quickly start turn-by-turn navigation or call a customer.
• Options to specify tip payment method, order price, and more.
• Choose from several mileage options to fit how your store pays mileage.
• Make earnings adjustments to account for miscellaneous earnings or expenditures.
• Prefill order details for multiple orders at once.
• Tailor the app’s behavior to your preferences with numerous customization options.
This app does it all. In a hurry? Simply enter the tip amount and it’ll automatically find the delivery address, driving distance, and mileage amount. Want more functionality? Dig a bit deeper and you’ll find a rich set of features. Enter an address to get turn-by-turn navigation. Enter a customer’s phone number and you can call them with the press of a button. Prefill order details when taking multiple orders at once. Use custom voice functionality for speedy user input. Store customer info, including phone numbers, names, notes, and previous orders. Track your hours worked and odometer readings for each shift.
Your data is presented in plenty of useful ways. Stats such as earnings per mile, orders per hour, and miles per order are at your disposal. Comprehensive order history allows you to inspect everything from individual orders to entire years worth of data. The “Tip Map” feature shows where in your delivery area you got good tips and where you got bad ones. “Nearby orders” lets you quickly see how a given tip stacks up to others in that same area.
Clever innovations result in a superior user experience. Order data, such as GPS position, delivery address, and driving distance are all fetched in the background. Voice input intelligently distinguishes between tip amounts, addresses, and phone numbers, so you can do more without typing. Effortlessly juggle multiple orders at once by swiping up from the bottom to reveal inputs for each order.
• Address suggestions now show up as you type
• For financial reasons, I had to downgrade the ‘Pick address from map’ search feature (Google changed its pricing scheme and now I can’t afford it!)
This app has no advertisements