Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: Device Info brings precision in understanding what is under the hood of your android cell phone. App is showing few basic information about device in the main screen and from there it brings you to more advance ones
In the main menu you can visit 9 modules which will give you detail information about installed HW features of your phone or about current phone performance:
v1.0 – Feb 2016
– CPU: Type, Frequency, CPU features, etc
– Memory: Real RAM usage, Information about all available storage areas
– Camera: Displays general camera feature support, Front or Back camera’s specific features
– Location: Location wise information and performance data, Active satellites list used in fix, NMEA feed logging with possibility of saving log to SD card
– SIM & Phone: All available info from SIM and current radio status
– Sensors: List of available sensors
– Display: Screen parameters including information which resources are being loaded in your phone
– Network: Shows WLAN and WAN connectivity, Periodically collects network information (addresses, SNR) and displays it on screen, WiFi feature list (Android 5.0+)
This is an universal tool offering also PING feature directly from app to test network performance.
On top of this you have a possibility to share the collected data via your favorite messaging application.
Don’t hesitate to post your feedback especially if you look for any improvement.
This app has no advertisements