Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: Bringing all of your personal media together into one place has never been easier! Emby unites your personal videos, music, and photos and streams them to your devices.
Get the free, open source Emby Server at http://emby.media (required as part of your Emby install).
• Emby automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Emby organizes your media into an elegant display with artwork, rich metadata and related content.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Rich parental control and management features allow you to easily control access for your entire family.
• Stream your cloud-synced media (with installed cloud sync providers)
• Watch Live TV and manage your DVR (with installed live tv provider)
This app is free to browse your media collection and cast to other devices. Playback requires either a one-time in-app purchase, or an active Emby Premiere subscription. Other premium features such as sync require an Emby Premiere subscription. Prior to December 2014, this app was owned and sold by another developer. We are doing our best to automatically detect and honor your purchases made during that timeframe. If this does not work for you then please click the Restore Purchase button to open a support ticket with us and we’ll resolve the issue immediately.
All content displayed here is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The videos displayed are available on the Open Movie Project, found at http://www.blender.org/
Resolve continuous audio playback with app in background
Support gapless audio playback
Improve filtering controls
Improve download error handling
Improve support for downloaded subtitles
Add More Like This On Live TV section (requires Emby Server 3.6+)
Support grouping into collections for movies, series, albums and games (requires Emby Server 3.6+)
● Playback Unlocked
● LiveTV Unlocked
● AOSP Compatible
This app has no advertisements