Requirements: Android 4.2+
Overview: The Five Minute Journal is the simplest thing you can to start your day happier. Based on proven positive psychology research, it focuses your attention on the good in your life and helps you set purposeful action in just 5 minutes a day! It’s the journal that WORKS.
“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you’re most grateful for every day or lessons you’ve learned. Five Minute Journal makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” ―Lifehacker
★ FEATURES ★
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries could not be easier.
• Timeline View – Quickly access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Photos – Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo.
• Timeline Photo View – See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges – Receive an inspiring quote daily and weekly challenges that can be shared across social media.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation – Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by swiping right or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Reminders – Set daily notifications to ensure you never miss a day of your Five Minute Journal.
• Passcode Protection – Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode protection.
• Backup/Export to PDF – Easily backup/export all your entries to PDF, Dropbox, and more. You have the ability to select a date range or all entries.
UPDATES & FIXES
• A new alert to let you know when you’re offline (sync will resume once you reconnect).
• A small issue with Facebook login is now fixed!
• Some users may have experienced an issue with their journal not syncing for some time, this is now fixed!
This app has no advertisements