There are two main gestures: ‘Quick swipe’ and ‘Swipe & Hold’ which can trigged from the bottom or side edges of the screen. The side triggers are only available on the bottom half of the screen, allowing you to still access other app side menus.
• Recent apps
• Toggle split screen
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Open quick settings
• Launch Google search overlay
• Open keyboard selector
• Voice Search
• Launch assistant
• Launch app
• Launch shortcut
More action soon. Requests are welcome
The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root access or a pc to grant the app a permission.
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Install Adb (links bellow)
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
./adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
You can restore the navigation keys using the app or by run this adb command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
./adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
– fixed 3rd party overlays conflicting with blacklist
– fixed blacklist not working on some apps
– improved unlock detection
– fixed service not paused in display overlays permission activity
– improved keyboard detection & new alternative keyboard detection method
– fixed hardware keys blocked while service is paused
– improved lock screen detection
– improved notification icon workaround
Mod Info: Pro features unlocked.
This app has no advertisements