FrontFlash Notification v2.3.3
Overview: By installing this application, as soon as you receive a notification, the front flash of your phone starts blinking as it were a notification LED.
By installing this application, as soon as you receive a notification, the front flash of your phone starts blinking as it were a notification LED.
It can be useful to all those (but not only) that have a device without the notification LED, but with the flash next to the selfie camera.
It also extends the concept of notification to the unread badges received from the applications (e.g the “Facebook like”). So, when an unread badge occours, in the same way as a “normal” notification the flash starts blinking and you will be notified of what’s going on.
Various settings are also available to better configure the application to suit your needs.
It works on all devices equipped with a front flash, regardless of whether or not it has the hardware notification LED.
• customizable activation based on the current display status and audio mode
• pocket mode and recovery options
• Samsung AOD support
• single or double blink
• use also the rear flash or when the device is upside down
• additional flashing loop with customizable frequency
• three different gesture to dismiss the flashing loop
• customizable exclusions for the incoming call, the missing call and the text messages
• customizable exclusions for all the installed user applications
• flash notification for the unread badges received from compatible applications and customizable by app exclusions (only on Samsung devices with TouchWiz based ROM)
• suspend on low battery
• suspend during a customizable time slot
• integration with the Android “Do not disturb” settings
• custom quick setting tile on the quick settings panel to easily turn on/off the service (only on Android 7.0+ devices)
• built-in black list to avoid flash for useless or annoying notifications by some applications
• optimized for memory and cpu usage
• battery-friendly (about 2% in 24 hours)
• dark theme
• RTL support for Arabic languages
• no ADS
• no ROOT ACCESS needed to work
• Arabic (Egypt)
• Arabic (Syria)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
Detailed information, discussion and support can be found in this app’s official thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3734332
[Android 8.x users may experience general malfunctions]
– Added the sub-option to keep screen on if the “Turn display on” option when a notification occurs is selected.
– Added the Slovak translation.
– Added the Turkish translation.
– Added the Vietnamese translation.
– Updated the Czech and Russian translations.
– Stability improvement.
– Minor bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements