Gboard – the Google Keyboard v22.214.171.124242768 Beta
Overview: Google Keyboard makes text input smart and easy. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing. Compose notes on-the-go with Voice Typing.
With amazing word recognition and next-word prediction, Google Keyboard helps you type faster and more accurately on all your Android devices.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (KitKat or later).
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4, KitKat or later)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: No need to lift your finger while typing – just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
• Your thumbnails: stickers with your likeness
• 28 language varieties, including Assyrian, Gegian (Albania), Bethavi, Bucurea, Chiga, Dargwa, Estremadur, Gondi, Garo, Hiri, Hunsrück, Malay Jambi, Kurukh, Lango, Malay Kedah, Malay Sabah, Masaba, and Nyoro, picard, palatine, Balkan, Tahitian, soga
This app has no advertisements