Overview: Lawnchair, bringing Pixel Features to the masses. An open-source project developed by volunteers, Lawnchair has quickly become the de-facto choice for Android enthusiasts everywhere.
Lawnchair, bringing Pixel Features to the masses. An open-source project developed by volunteers, Lawnchair has quickly become the de-facto choice for Android enthusiasts everywhere. New features are being added regularly… with the promise that Lawnchair will always be FREE and open-source.
Download now, and become a part of the Android homescreen REVOLUTION that is Lawnchair!
• Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
• Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
• Icon Pack support
• Variable Icon Size
• Custom Grid Size
• Dock Customization
• Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
• BLUUUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
• And much more!
For support, tag us on Twitter (@lawnchairapp), ask around in the Telegram Group (https://t.me/lccommunity), or post your question in the G+ Community (http://bit.ly/lcgcommunity).
A few things to note:
Most importantly, it isn’t guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet, these will come later.
Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now: http://bit.ly/lawnfeed
Changelog for build alpha-1056:
– Add remaining temperature units (by Till Kottmann)
– Use String instead of Unicode glyph for temperature units (by Till Kottmann)
– Add option to overlap widgets and icons, increase max grid to 20 (by Till Kottmann)
– Fix OnePlus Weather daytime calculations (by Till Kottmann)
★★★ MOD ★★★
Translation into Russian (not complete);
Removed the line “About the program”;
Included item “Developer Options”;
Cleaned up resources;
Only arm (7/64);
Only ru and en languages.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit Nanda Parbat