Osmand+ is an open source navigation application with access to a wide variety of global open street map data. All map data (vector or tile maps) can be stored on the phone memory card for offline usage. Osmand also offers offline and online routing functionality including voice guidance.
Osmand+ is the paid application version, by buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the core features:
– Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector or tile maps in a selectable folder)
– Compact offline vector maps for the whole world available
– Unlimited downloading of country or region maps directly from the app
– Offline Wikipedia feature (download Wikipedia POIs), great for sightseeing
– Overlay of several map layers possible, like GPX or navigation tracks, Points of Interest, favorites, contour lines, public transportation stops, additional maps with customizable transparency
– Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
– Offline routing for short distances (experimental)
– Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes with:
– Optional automated day/night view switching
– Optional speed-dependent map zooming
– Optional map alignment according to compass or direction of motion
• New Directions screen: Displays Home and Work destination buttons, previous route shortcut, list of active tracks, search history
• Additional info under ‘Route details’: road types, surface, steepness, smoothness
• Public transport navigation
• New Quick action for show/hide tracks and day/night modes
• Fixed flooded areas in Germany, South Africa, Quebec
• Improved import for KML and KMZ import
• Fixed crashes on opening some public transport stops
Mod Info: OsmAnd Live Traffic navigation unlocked.
This app has no advertisements