The Microsoft Launcher application allows you to personalize your device using wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work account, you can access the calendar, documents and recent activities in the personalized news feed. You can even open photos, documents and websites on a Windows computer to work efficiently on all devices.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
Contacts at your fingertips. The most important people can be at your fingertips. Pin your contacts to the home screen and place them anywhere on your home screen, in the docking area, or in folders.
Choose a look. Personalize the look and feel of the device by customizing the wallpaper, theme colors and leading colors, icon packs, gestures, and more.
A personalized news channel. You can quickly display key information, such as news, calendar events, documents, contacts and more, in a personalized news channel. You can even set the feed as the default home screen.
Continue working on your computer. Take a photo on your phone and view it immediately on your computer, or continue editing the Office 365 document on your computer by connecting your phone to a Windows computer.
Search the Web and your phone in one place. The Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar lets you search the Web, files, applications, documents, messages and Web results.
Customizing gestures. With advanced gesture customization features, you can lock the phone by pressing twice, start the search function by moving it up quickly and more.
Installing this application means you accept http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=246338 and http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID= 248686]
What’s new for 5.3:
– Time/Weather widget redesign- Now you can have multiple widgets for multiple locations with redesigned detail page!
– UX refinements to the Home Screen, Dock and Search widget
– Tasks card now supports “My Day” and “Flagged Emails” from Microsoft To Do
– News tab now supports “Technology” as a news interest
– Work profile customers can now get access to their work apps
– Beta community link in Settings changed to Microsoft Tech Community
This app has no advertisements