MirrorOp Presenter is the latest member of the MirrorOp family. As the successor of the popular WiFi-Doc app, MirrorOp Presenter adds more flexibility for presenters and teachers by including the built-in browser (for showing web pages) and live camera (for sharing non-digital contents like printed materials or even 3D real objects). MirrorOp Presenter also introduces new annotation tools that help presenters highlight presentation materials or write/draw any ideas that just pop up.
★ Documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
★ Photos (JPG, PNG)
★ Live Camera
★ Annotation tools
★ MirrorOp Presenter is free to use with wePresent receiver devices (e.g. WiPG-1000/WiPG-1600/WiPG-2000/WiPG-1600W/WiCS-2100). For more info, please visit https://www.barco.com/wepresent or contact your local wePresent distributor.
★ MirrorOp Presenter is free to use with CSC (ClickShare for Conference Rooms) and CSM (ClickShare for Meeting Rooms) receiver devices. Firmware update may be required. For more info, please contact your local ClickShare support team.
★ For other (unauthorized) receiver devices which have downloaded the MirrorOp Receiver app, projection via MirrorOp Presenter will be stopped every 5 minutes unless users make an in-app purchase of the license key.
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device.
2. Connect to the receiver device via WiFi.
3. Launch the MirrorOp Presenter app and start presentation
What’s New: • The option of audio recording/mirroring is removed.
• The option of Get Help (which offers a complete version of user’s manual) is available in the Settings menu.
• EULA is available in the Settings menu.
• “Quality” and “Max Resolution” default settings for Screen Mirroring have changed to “High” and “Very High”, respectively.
• Fixed: The black screen issue with Windows/Android Receiver in 4K resolution.
• Support OneDrive for Business
• Several bug fixes
● License Patched
● Drive works
● Release by Zameel
This app has NO advertisements