Requirements: 4.1+ | ROOT
Overview: Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider from any application.
(Note:need root access)
My android tools:
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat.
4. show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
●Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
●Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
●Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
●Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
●Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
– Pre-ported pro version features
– Offer switch off bottom ads
– Final version
This app has advertisements