Overview: “Gesture control” is the next big thing. The “iPhone X” has it, “OnePlus” adapted it and it looks like that “Android P” will also add a “Gesture Control” thing.
For sure many other oem’s like “Samsung”, “Huawei”, “Motorola” or “LG” will also adapt it in the near future.
But why should we buy a new device or wait for a new android version to use our device in this awesome intuitive way?
“OnePlus Gestures” allows you to control your device with gestures instead of button presses.
This application is for you if
• You always want to have the latest features and innovations on your device
• You have small hands or a huge phone because it’s much easier for you
to navigate with gestures rather than with buttons
• You have broken hardware buttons
• You simply love “Gesture Control”
• Swipe up from the center
• Swipe up and hold from the center
• Swipe up from the left
• Swipe up and hold from the left
• Swipe up from the right
• Swipe up and hold from the right
• Swipe from the left to the right
• Swipe from the left to the right and hold
• Swipe from the right to the left
• Swipe from the right to the left and hold
• Hold the left side of the activation area
• Hold the right side of the activation area
• Hold the center of the activation area
• Double Tap the left side of the activation area
• Double Tap the right side of the activation area
• Double Tap the center of the activation area
• Tap the left side of the activation area
• Tap the right side of the activation area
• Tap the center of the activation area
• More will probably follow
• Launch Google Assistant
• Kill App
• Last App
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Recent apps
• Open quick settings
• Toggle split screen
• Launch apps
• Launch shortcuts
• Take screenshots
• Play/Pause your current track
• Skip to the next track
• Skip to the previous track
• Input method picker
• Show volume controls
• You can request actions in the google plus community
Hide Navigation Bar
You can hide the navigation bar while the gestures are enabled to fully make use of your
display size. This works without the need to be rooted.
So what you’re waiting get the next big thing now no matter which device you’re using or which android version you’re running.
Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105039182762009634836
• Biggest update yet OnePlus Gestures 2.0 !!
• Added the ability to define gesture bars on each side of the screen!!
• Added a fluid visual effect while performing gestures!!
• Added swipe down gesture
• Added swipe down and hold gesture
• Restructured ui
• App blacklist feature to disable gestures in selected apps
• Dp will be used instead of pixels in settings
• Show on lock screen now works without xposed
This app has no advertisements