What are Overlays?
Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays.
Automatic and manual triggers
– Application – show your overlays only when a specific application is running.
– Events – trigger your overlays on event occurrence (i.e: automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset).
– Home button – long press your Home button to toggle an overlays profile.
– Shortcuts – add overlays profiles’ shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
– Sidebar – swipe/tap your screen edge to reveal the sidebar and toggle your overlays.
– Always On – overlays will keep floating, everywhere
– Lock screen (Pro) – show overlays over your Android stock lock screen.
– Quick Setting Tile (Pro, Android 7.0+)
Included free in-app Overlays
– Floating Widgets
– Floating Shortcuts
– Floating Browser
– Floating YouTube
– Floating Camera
– Floating Calculator
– Floating Dialer & Contacts
– Floating Flashlight
– Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls, Unread messages and Widget shortcut
Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected, AC plugged and Airplane mode.
– Permissions explained http://lioriluz.wordpress.com/permissions/
Introducing the new Quick launch tab!
You can now quickly launch all overlays without creating profiles.
Choose between Triggers and Quick launch as default tab through Settings -> Look & Feel -> Default tab.
* Now Free! Maps, Browser tabs & location are now included for free
* Immersive mode support – you can now position your overlays at the navigation bar area
* Fixed: Sidebar item reorder
* Changed: Clipboard overlay data is now persistent between sessions
Mod Info: Prime features unlocked – no additional key needed.
This app has no advertisements