Its studying begins with the Periodic Table – Mendeleyev’s Tables. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Mendeleyev’s table is an application for Android OS which at start displays the interface of all periodic table. The table has the long-period form approved by the International union of theoretical and applied chemistry (IUPAC) as the basic.
– When pressing any element information which constantly is replenished is provided.
– To the majority of elements there is an image.
– For more detailed information direct references on Wikipedia for each element are had.
– To find any element it is possible to use searching. The search engine is not choosy to the register or style of writing of inquiry.
– It is possible to sort elements by ten categories:
• Shchelochnozemelny metals
• Other nonmetals
• Alkali metals
• The transitional metals
• Noble gases
• The post-transitional metals
Elements of the chosen category will be specified in search results and illuminated in the table on the main screen of the application.
– Improved Turkish, French, Serbian, Khmer, English, Estonian
– Improved Wikipedia for Kazakhstan and China
– Fixed the year of discovery of Carbon and Lead
– Improved item switching
– Improved item list
– Improved table list
– Changed isotopes display when viewing an element
– Application release in the AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1451726577
With each update, the app gets better, if you like the app, please take a few minutes to leave a review)
This app has no advertisements