With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at http://www.plex.tv) software on your home computer and Plex for Android, you can enjoy all of your personal media on your device and easily share it with friends and family. Plex also makes your media look beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information. With an optional premium Plex Pass subscription, you can even sync videos, music, and photos to your smartphones and tablets to enjoy while offline. Parental controls, premium music features, music videos, trailers and extras, and powerful management tools are also part of our premium offering. Getting up and running is fast and simple, so get started now!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select “Already Paid?” on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other supported Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY
You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you:
• Use a Plex Pass enabled account to sign into the app -OR-
• Make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the Android app itself
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex presents your media beautifully with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Plex Pass feature: Hi-def music videos from Vevo appear alongside your music
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to ‘Watch Later’ on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
[TV] Playback: improved performance with network cache.
App could crash when starting playback with subtitles.
Improve search when handling lots of results.
Improve startup management and prevent boot actions from crashing the app on startup.
Prevent crash while establishing connection types for server.
Prevent crash whilst determining a devices reachability.
Playback: prevent race condition that could result in a crash before video playback.
Playback: Soundprint visualiser would only show 50% of the track.
Playback: direct play 7.1 AAC when supported.
Subtitle search would not fetch subtitles for the current item in the play queue.
Playback: playqueue order icon could not be displayed in tablets.
Prevent crash when opening local content. (plex-media-server#9865)
[Mobile] Podcasts: subscription screen did not display “Cancel” action.
[Mobile] App could crash when updating remote players list.
[Mobile] Prevent app freeze when updating local content.
[Mobile] Playback: improve size parsing to prevent crash when the height is unknown.
[Mobile] App could crash after clicking zero state “Retry” uncer certain circumstances.
[Mobile] App could crash when playing an item from its overflow menu.
[Mobile] Prevent crash when scanning for castable devices.
[Mobile] Prevent crash when trying to cast without a play queue.
[Mobile] App could show source being unavailable when it’s not discovered yet.
[Mobile] The pin entry screen wouldn’t scale correctly on small screens.
[TV] Video playback could be resumed from controller playback buttons if paused before going to home screen.
[TV] App could crash on startup if closed during initial server selection.
[TV] The app could crash on some devices when recommending content.
[TV] App could crash when moving to the next item at the end of a play queue.
[TV] Make sure News UI is rendered correctly on Sony devices.
Mod Info: Premium features unlocked.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: arm: