Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: SAI (Split APKs Installer)
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Added option to extract APKs from archives (.zip/.apks) before installing them. This is a workaround for some users who are having problems with rooted installation from archives. Don’t use it if rooted-installer works fine for you, it will only slow down installation. Rootless installer isn’t affected by that problem, so using this feature with it is super not recommended, since it will only slow down installation as well. Basically just don’t use it if installation works fine for you
• .zip/.apks archives are now allowed to contain non-apk files, SAI will just ignore them
• Added copy option to error log dialog
• Added one-time warning when using SAI on MIUI
• Partial chinese translation by @yaxisvip
• Updated file picker design
• Added device info to rooted installer failure log
• Some other minor fixes
• Improved buttons on the installation screen
• Added some new themes
• Proper “Open app” dialog after installing an app with rooted installer is back
• Minor fixes
• SAI can now open .apks files (renamed ZIPs that contain .apk files). Useful for sharing split APKs.
• Optimized installation from zip archives. SAI no longer creates temp copies of all of the files in the archive, but reads them directly instead.
• There is no longer a proper “Open app” prompt after installing an app with rooted installer due to internal architecture changes.
– Translation into Ukrainian
Updated UI design
There is now a proper “Open app” prompt after installing an app with rooted installer
APK signing optimization
– Added option to sign APKs before installing
– Possible corrected crash on root rights request.
– Ability to select zip archive with APK
– Support root install on Android 9
– Ability to sort files.
Possible fix on Android 6.
– Installation using root.
(only for those who have problems with a normal installation)
Description of some errors.
Correction of some errors.
Crashlytics to collect errors.
– analytics removed
– works off line
This app has no advertisements