Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Added: Complete UI for recording debug logs.
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Dependency upgrades.
Improved: Debugging information.
Fixed: Crash when copy pasting activation key
Fixed: Crash on some Xiaomi devices when killing apps
Fixed: Crash when attempting to record unlocker related debug data.
Fixed: Crash re-entering the upgrade screen after the activity has been vacated from memory.
Added: Details screen toolbar shortcut for opening Google Play, opening the system’s settings panel and sharing a link to the app on Google Play (but only if the app was installed through Google Play)
Improved: Activity shortcut creation code.
Fixed: Activity shortcut actions showing empty result messages.
Fixed: Activity shortcuts not being visible on white backgrounds due to the icon being white, it now has a grey background
Fixed: It’s no longer possible to toggle SD Maid’s own receivers and subsequently crash the app
Improved: Hidden caches filter
Added: Details screen now contains the modification date
Fixed: “Device” bread crumb not reacting to clicks
This app has no advertisements
Untouched + Key: