It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.14.13 21.05.2019
Fixed: Being unable to grant secondary storage access on Android 5.0 to 6.0 due immediate default to Unsuccessful state (reason for this hotfix update).
Improved: Bad UI margins on devices with large font settings and scaled up resolution (Statistics UI).
Improved: Coffee drinking on small screens.
Improved: Bad UI margins on devices with large font settings and scaled up resolution.
Added: ACS based deletion support for traditional Chinese (#2600).
Improved: ACS deletion routine’s canceling behavior, faster canceling, less UI lag.
Improved: ACS based deletion on small screens. If the desired element is not visible SD Maid will scroll the screen and keep on looking (#2598).
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Untouched + Key: