Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.14.15 29.05.2019
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Code related to checking for SD Maid’s “Pro” state. Memory consumption should be lower and more resources will be released when SD Maid is closed or put into the background. I also fixed a few cases where SD Maid had to be restarted to recognize the upgrade.
Fixed: Not being able to grant secondary storage access via SAF on Android Q.
Fixed: A few cases of bad settings label.
Fixed: SD Maid being stuck in setup if the setup Activity is being dismissed by someone else than SD Maid (e.g. the system, due to another 3rd party app crash).
This app has no advertisements
Untouched + Key: