It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.14.28 12.07.2019
Improved: Clutter database.
Fixed: QuickAccess sometimes displaying “Requires SD Maid Pro” although SD Maid was already upgraded to Pro (#2781).
Fixed: Incorrectly displayed (warped) progressbar (#2771).
Improved: Filter UI, added scrollers (#2246).
Improved: Empty directories filter, support for nested empty directories. SD Maid will do recursive passes on directories that are readable through the JAVA File api (that don’t require root or the SAF). If the directory contains ONLY other directories, and all directories are readable (no surpises) and no exclusions are matched, then the whole nested directory tree will be considered empty (#201).
Added: ACS based deletion support for MIUI ROMs (tested on v10.x). Currently only supports en_* locales, if you want support for your locale, make a ticket ;). Huge shoutout to Jeff who
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Untouched + Key: