Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching – touch to Shazam to start your journey.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? _https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
Platform: arm7, arm64
Languages: ru, en
All graphics are deeply optimized.
Optimized application manifest
Cut garbage classes (crashlytics, etc.)
Statistics collection services are deactivated, thoroughly
Cards work, load
This app has no advertisements
More Info: credit AlexStrannik
Download Instructions: arm7