1184 bullets database + 400 bullets with G7 ballistic coefficients
2660 cartridges database
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and… custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Supports density altitude.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Kestrel weather meters via bluetooth, including new 5×00 family (for Android 4.3 and newer)!
Support Kestrel DROP environmental data loggers (for Android 4.3 and newer)!
Supports Weatherflow WEATHERmeter (for Android 4.3 and newer)!
Supports WeatherFlow WINDmeter (has a problems with some devices. Weatherflow was informed about this issues).
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Can measure incline angle with phone camera
Can get current weather from internet
You can store you data to Dropbox or Google drive for back up and sync between devices
You can select target type from big list of targets
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
1. Access to GPS – for Coriolis effect calculation and internet weather
2. Access to Bluetooth – to communicate with Kestrel weather station
3. Access to Camera – for measuring slope angle with camera
4. Access to internet – for Lapua drag-functions download and internet weather
5. Access to microphone – to communicate with Weatherflow wind meter http://weatherflow.com/windmeter/
6. Access to storage – for write app settings and rifles. cartridges data.
– DLTW SFP, HD 3-15, Discovery
– .223/.308 Marksman, Endurance 30 6-24×50, Hawke
– MOA Dot FFP Crosshair, 4.5-30×56 AccuPower, Trijicon
– MOA-Dot, 3-9×40 AccuPower, Trijicon
– Triplex, WHISKEY3 3-9×50, Sig Sauer
– 4K, MeoStar R2 8×56, Meopta
– Ballistic AR, AR-332, Burris
– MDR-T6, 3-20×50 PM II, Schmidt&Bender
– A4, 10×42 Classic, Schmidt&Bender
– B&T TRS, PM2 5-25×56, Schmidt&Bender
This app has no advertisements