Swimmetry™ helps you get the most out of competitive swimming by providing swimmer progressions, goal tracking, head to head comparisons, latest news, and live meet results right at your fingertips!
– Analyze a swimmer’s races, view state rankings, track goals and time standards, and view progressions using Swimmetry™’s unique visualizations.
– Visualize each swimmer’s progress toward their next big cut: Plot a swimmer’s personal bests against the National Age Group (NAG) motivational standards, state/LSC standards (see below), and various meet qualifying standards such as Speedo Sectionals and Junior Nationals. The following state/LSC standards are currently available throughout the app: AR, AZ, BD, CA, CO, CT, FG, GA, GU, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MR, MV, MW, ND, NT, OH, PV, SC, SD, ST, VA, WI, and WT. More State/LSC standards coming soon.
– Want to see how you stack up against your friends? Your rivals? The greatest of all time? Now you can. Compare lifetime bests, season bests, or best times at the same age. Or view a swimmer’s progression over the past year. See just how fast Michael Phelps or Katie Ledecky was at your age.
– In depth comparisons: See a heat map showing relative closeness and compare progression graphs for multiple swimmers.
– View live meet results with integrated time standards. Also see when your favorite swimmers are competing in a live meet, and check their results.
– Search for any USA Swimming athlete, then choose your favorites to get updates whenever they compete in a meet or acheive a goal.
– Never miss a beat: Get recent news from SwimSwam, TeamUnify, and Swimming World, and keep up with your favorite swimmers in your personalized news feed.
– Integration with TeamUnify lets TeamUnify members view their team’s newsfeed, upcoming meets, and meet entries right from Swimmetry.
– Team analytics lets you track achievements and average progressions for different groups of swimmers.
– You can now choose a subset of LSCs when viewing zone rankings.
– Bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements