You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at http://www.teamviewer.com ).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
– Supporting Asus devices is now available for all TeamViewer users.
– Supporting more devices for remote controlling: Asus, CHD, HiHi Posiflex, Trekstor
– Solved an issue which prevented the control of EloTouch Devices
– Solved an issue which prevented the connection to session codes
– Other fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements