Requirements: 4.0+ | Jasi Patcher
Overview: High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files.
This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.”Before this I was happy flirting between Neutron Player, Jet Audio Player Pro, PowerAmp and the new Sony Music App. I no longer need to bother with any of those again – the pure sound from this app leaves them all behind!” – user review
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
• DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Stream audio from Shoutcast ( http://www.shoutcast.com ) and manually entered radio stations
• Stream audio directly from Tidal
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device: http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO
If you are more interested in recording, please see our app USB Audio Recorder PRO: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.usbaudiorecorderpro
or Audio Evolution Mobile https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.aemobile
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
* Added ‘Master Quality Audio Albums/Playlists’ to Tidal Home section.
* Added a button ‘Bit-perfect’ to the ‘Volume’ dialog for faster switching between bit-perfect modes.
* Added HiRes support for S10/S10e/S10+, BPhone B1114, HTC One A9, Sharp Aquos SHV34 and Redmi Note 3/PRO/5.
* Added native DSD support for Hiby R6 (warning: pops may occur when starting/stopping playback)
* Starting playback from network streams should be a bit faster.
* and more…
This app has no advertisements