Overview: Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic & road info to save time, gas money, and improve daily commuting for all.
Just by driving with Waze open, you’re already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
– Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
– Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
– Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
– Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
– Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
– Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
– Find the cheapest gas station on your route
– Add information on local places and businesses
– Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
– See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
– One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
– Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.
I’m a Passenger Popup – we’ve removed the popup and redesigned the message on the top of the screen – it should only appear when moving and typing at the same time.
Android Auto Place preview screen – redesign to make it more readable and easy to use
Stability and crash fixes
Core // Default language for LATAM countries (BUG-7003)
Core // Update the blue color (some buttons on Android was with the old blue color)
Core // The bottom part of the ETA screen is hidden in case of a GPS error
Core // Home and Work icons are the same as favorites
Core // Search query recognition issues in Google Assistant (Vanagon)
Autocomplete search results calculates route automatically, without preview
Roundabouts in UK – wrong direction in the box (BUG-7250, WAA-0630)
Zoom In / Out buttons not working correctly
AA // Waze menu and search bar are absent after connecting to AA (WAA-0672)
AA // Waze could not calculate route on Android Auto (WAA-0689)
AA // Traffic jam and hazard icons are different sizes
AA // Speedometer icon alternates to Zoom icon and vice versa (WAA-0472)
AA // Closing specific submenu on Reports
AA // User-Planned Drive shouldn’t have “Tap to verify”
This version also includes updates and fixes from the previous one:
[Crash] Audio SDK Initialization on Waze (affects only Huawei users)
This app has banner advertisements