Overview: This module provides you system level controls and actions. Remap gesture, keys, phone state…, to trigger actions you want.
**** NEED XPOSED FRAMEWORK ****
Do not install if you don’t know what xposed is!
– Edge gestures.
– Shortcut panel.
– Side bar.
– More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected…)…
– Navigates: back, home, recent apps…
– Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel…
– Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop…
– Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data…
– Start app/shortcut/activity, last app/next app, kill app…
– Freezer: freeze/unfreeze app, launch frozen app without unfreeze, and auto freeze after app exit.
– Inject gesture, key event, text…
– Screen filter: it does not affect the application installation, and it can auto disable when screenshot.
– Pen: draw on the top of screen.
– Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume…
– Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar…
– Notification, speech.
– Conditional: is screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused…
– Action list.
– Saved action list.
Upgrade min sdk to Kitkat.
Upgrade target sdk to Oreo. This may make problems on some devices.
Add Pie support with Ed Xposed. Please use reboot instead of soft reboot if bootloop occurs.
This app has no advertisements