You can easily configure and adapt the calendar widget to your needs.
You can easily access your calendar application or a certain appointment, by clicking on the todays date or the appointment in the widget. The widgets preferences can be opened by clicking on the preference icon in the widget. Via the “+”-icon, new appointments can be created.
Each widget on your homescreen has its own configuration. This allows to have several widgets on the homescreen with different calendar- and display-settings.
Your Calendar Widget provides the following features:
– decide which calendars should be displayed in the widget
– set the period in which to search for appointments
– set the maximum number of appointments to display
– choose between three different display-modes (calendar agenda)
– predefined styles
– notifications that allow you to see upcoming events in the lockscreen
– scale the whole widget
– fontsettings for almost every element. Moreover its possible to have different fontsettings for ongoing and soon upcoming events (today, tomorrow).
– separate configurations for each widget
New: Slovenian translation added: Thank you, Denis
New: New option to show the time above the event title
New: New option to show the leading zero in the time
New: New settings to change the font of the event-details
New: New option in the title font setting: Compact
Changed: The opacity of the calendar-color indicator is now derived from the opacity of the font-color
Changed: Theme(s) added/updated
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked | Analytics disabled